This section contains reports, descriptions and some papers from ANZSI and AusSI conferences and meetings.
- Intrepid indexing: indexing without boundaries, ANZSI Conference, Wellington, New Zealand. 13-15 March 2013
- Indexing see Change: Australian and New Zealand of Indexers Conference, Brighton Savoy, Victoria, 12-14 September 2011
- The Practice of Indexing: Australian and New Zealand Society of Indexers Conference, Sydney, 15–17 October, 2009
- The Indexing Life: Australian and New Zealand Society of Indexers Conference, Melbourne, 15-17 March 2007.
- Indexing: Engage, Enlighten, Enrich: Australian and News Zealand Society of Indexers International Conference, Melbourne, 17-19 March 2005.
- Indexing the World of Information: Australian Society of Indexers International conference, Sydney, 12-13 September 2003.
- Partnerships in Knowledge: Joint Australian Society of Indexers and Canberra Society of Editors Conference, Canberra, 20-23 April 2001.
- The August Indexer, Second International Conference of the Australian Society of Indexers, Hobart, 27-29 August 1999.
- The FutureProof Indexer: Australian Society of Indexers Conference, Katoomba, NSW, 27-28 September 1997.
- Indexing in the Electronic Age: Australian Society of Indexers Conference, Ranelagh House, Robertson, NSW, 20-21 April 1996.
- Indexers - Partners in Publishing: First International Conference of the Australian Society of Indexers, Marysville, Victoria, 31 March - 2 April 1995.
- Database indexing - sustaining quality: A brainstorming session hosted by the ACT Branches of the ALIA Health Libraries Section and the Australian Society of Indexers, National Library of Australia, 22 November 2000.
- China Society of Indexers, at the Dalian Conference of International Exchange, 19 October 1999.
- 13-15 March 2013 ANZSI Conference, Wellington, New Zealand
- 17-19 April ASI Conference, San Antonio, US
- 7-8 June ISC/SCI Conference, Halifax, Canada
- 12-13 July SI Conference, Wyboston, UK
- Conference checklist, compiled by the ANZSI 2007 Conference Committee: Margaret Findlay, Karen Gillen, Max McMaster, Jenny Resarick and Mary Russell. Also published in The Indexer 2007;25(4):277-8. [PDF 90KB]