Aotearoa/New Zealand Indexers is a regional group of ANZSI formed following the disbandment of branches. The group aims to improve the quality of indexing and promote indexing in New Zealand, as well as being a voice for New Zealand indexers.
The benefits to members are :
- Networking opportunities via email lists and through local meetings, where possible every three months, and annual national meetings.
- Access to the New Zealand library collection of indexing books and journals (postage within NZ only).
- The opportunity to register in the New Zealand Freelance Directory which is sent to over 60 New Zealand publishers.
- Access to the New Zealand Mentoring Scheme, subject to the availability of a suitable Mentor.
- Representation to Council regarding matters pertaining to indexing in New Zealand.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
To join, email Dr Daphne Lawless:
Catalogue of library items for members’ use.