International Agreement of Indexing Societies
ICRIS is the International Committee of Representatives of Indexing Societies.
International relations between indexing societies and associated groups or networks are governed by the International Agreement of Indexing Societies, originally concluded in 1999 and amended at Triennial Meetings in 2006, 2009, 2012, 2015 and 2018. Integral to the International Agreement are arrangements relating to The Indexer.
- AFEPI Ireland (Association of Editors, Proofreaders and Indexers of Ireland)
- ANZSI (Australian and New Zealand Society of Indexers)
- ASAIB (Association of Southern African Indexers and Bibliographers)
- ASI (American Society for Indexing)
- CSI (China Society of Indexing)
- ISC/SCI (Indexing Society of Canada / Société canadienne d’indexation)
- SI ([British and Irish] Society of Indexers)
Associate groups and networks
- DNI (Deutsches Netzwerk der Indexer/German Indexing Network)
- NIN (Nederlands Indexers Netwerk/Netherlands Indexing Network)
Further information can be found on the ICRIS website.