The Melbourne Indexers is a new regional group of ANZSI formed under the new arrangement following the disbanding of the Victorian Branch. It is a group based on the successful Victorian Indexing Club (VIC) model, which has been running for six years.
Benefits of joining
- Professional development and network opportunities through attending the meetings and access to the Melbourne Indexers Bulletin (newsletter).
- In depth discussions on a wide variety of indexing topics with occasional guest speakers and visits to local institutions.
- Access to free one-on-one professional indexing advice at the Indexing Clinic held before most meetings.
- The opportunity to join other members over a meal at a near-by restaurant after most meetings (at own expense).
- Be kept informed of Melbourne Indexers’ events as well as other talks, training, exhibitions and events of interest to members, through the monthly email Bulletin. The Bulletin will also include write ups of past events, reviews of books of interest to members and tips and hints on indexing.
- Access to the extensive library of books on indexing from the Victorian Branch collection.
The Melbourne Indexers announces its program for the first half of 2016. Hopefully there is something in this mix to tempt you to attend at least one meeting. Why not join the group and receive our monthly Bulletin? Visitors are welcome to meeting, especially those from out of town.
- June 7 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- September 1 | 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
While we are called Melbourne Indexers we welcome any ANZSI members. Join by contacting .
Mary Russell – Convener