The ANZSI Newsletter is a benefit of membership of ANZSI. It is published six times a year and is sent to all members of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Indexers. The newsletter archive is available to ANZSI members only.
The aims of the ANZSI Newsletter are to:
- Communicate and inform
- To give members timely details of forthcoming activities, such as meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars and courses organised by the Society, or by other bodies with related interests, or otherwise of interest to members of the Society.
- To record the Society’s activities and report on them to members
- To report on the deliberations of the Society’s committees, and to canvass members’ opinions on matters under consideration.
- Support professional practice
- To disseminate information on indexing techniques, practice and employment.
- Promote discussion and networking
- To provide a forum and stimulate discussion on matters of professional concern to indexers.
- To promote networking among indexers.
Contributions are welcome. Please send copy or enquiries to the Editor.
Opinions expressed in the newsletter are those of the individual contributors, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Society. The editor reserves the right to cut and edit material, in consultation with its author.
Graphics: Image files can be accepted in most common formats. Do not embed images in text files, but send them as separate files. Photographs should be high quality JPEG or TIFF files, around 1 Mb in size. Line drawings need to be in a vector format (EPS or PDF).
Full page $200; half page $100; quarter page $50. All prices are in Australian dollars.
Send copy or enquiries to the Treasurer.
Subscription to the Newsletter for non-members: AUD$90 p.a.
This content is for members only. You must log in to view this content.