The conference committee is inviting expressions of interest to present papers on broad topical areas about editing and indexing for the conference in Canberra, 2015.
The conference will focus on contemporary and emerging issues in editing and indexing, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Best practice/innovative practice in editing and indexing
- Research relevant to editing, indexing, publishing
- Digital publishing
- Information technology developments and trends
- Information accessibility
- Education and professional development
- Professional issues
- Business practices
- Editing/indexing particular formats/document types/publications types
- Taxonomies/controlled vocabularies in indexing
- Industry trends
- Case studies
Expressions of interest (up to 200 words) in presenting a paper or participating in panel or round table discussions are due by Friday 30 May 2014.
You are welcome to share this notice with interested friends and colleagues.
The committee reserves the right to select papers appropriate to the program.
Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org