Business Tips: Quoting
November 10 | 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The application of a professional approach to quoting, based on a good understanding of the quoting process, is a key factor in operating a successful freelance indexing business. The aim of this session is to assist ANZSI members in developing (or enhancing) the necessary skills, resources and confidence to produce professional quotes. To this end, a panel of highly experienced freelance indexers will
- distinguish between various types of requests for quotes
- provide tips on applying a professional approach to quoting
- outline the various methods of calculating a fee
- discuss the key issues and challenges related to quoting for different types of texts, and
- be available to address your questions.
Panel members: Nikki Davis, Karen Gillen, Sherrey Quinn
Date: Tuesday, 10 November 2020
Time: 3.00–4.30pm Eastern Daylight Saving Time
12.00–1.30pm — Western Australia 2.00–3.30pm – Queensland 2.30–4.00pm — South Australia 3.00–4.30pm — Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Tasmania, Victoria 5.00–6.30pm — New Zealand
RSVP: Monday, 3 November 2020
Bookings: For further details regarding the video meeting, and to book your place, please contact the Education Officer.