Melbourne Indexers: Five things from the indexing puzzle bag
June 7 | 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Five things from the indexing puzzle bag
The indexing puzzle bag contains a collection of topics we may puzzle over.
- What is the common way to display page ranges?
- How do you index book introductions or the long preface, particularly those with Roman page numbers?
- How and why do you turn an indexing job down?
- American spelling – traps for Australians.
- How do you index concepts known in professions by acronyms or abbreviations? How do you file them?
Carparking is available down the side of the building. If you are travelling by public transport there is a tram stop nearby, and Glenferrie Station is just a couple of tram stops away.
After the meeting we will go to a local restaurant for a meal (at own expense).