Indexing special formats
- Bell, Hazel. 2020. Indexing biographies and other stories of human lives, 4th edition, Liverpool, UK: Liverpool University Press
- Biography indexing Q&A report – Part 1′, ANZSI Newsletter, October 2020, and Addendum, ANZSI Newsletter, December 2020
- Biography indexing Q&A report – Part 2′, ANZSI Newsletter, December 2020
- Blackwell, K.G.B. and Williams, Paula, 2000, Indexing children’s books (Occasional paper 5), Sheffield, UK: Society of Indexers
- Nicholson, Alexandra, Leise, Fred and Hudoba, Terri, eds, 2009. Indexing specialties: Cookbooks, Medford, NJ: Information Today in association with American Society of Indexer
- Indexing for ebooks – Digital Publishing SIG of the American Society for Indexing. Includes a list of resources for ebook indexing
- Hatcher, Patricia Law and Wylie, John. V. 1994. Indexing family histories: Simple steps for a quality product, Arlington, VA: National Genealogical Society.
- Spaltro, Kathryn, ed, 2003. Genealogy and indexing, Medford, NJ: Information Today in association with American Society of Indexers.
- Beare, Geraldine, 1999, Indexing newspapers, magazines and other periodicals (Occasional paper 4), Sheffield: Society of Indexers.
- Towery, Marcie and Zafran, Enid L., eds, 2005. Indexing specialties: Scholarly books, Medford, NJ: Information Today in association with American Society of Indexers.