Australian and New Zealand Society of Indexers is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal information provided by you to us. In terms of the relevant privacy legislation, we ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed to others, except if required by law.
- ANZSI will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent.
- ANZSI only collect your personal information only when reasonable and when it is necessary for its functions or activities.
- We will not disclose your personal information to a third party.
- We will make sure that the information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- You have the right to access any personal information held by ANZSI.
We have implemented policies and procedures to protect the personal information we currently hold from: unauthorised access; improper use; alteration; unlawful or accidental destruction; and accidental loss. We will remove personal information from our system where it is no longer required (except where archiving is required).